NPNA membership is 100% voluntary, and dues for the calendar year are $20 per household!! Benefits include:
- Monthly newsletters about the latest happenings in NPNA
- Immediate information about crime incidents impacting the neighborhood
- Voting privileges at the NPNA Spring and Fall Meetings
- Free participation in neighborhood events including picnics, coffees, parades, beautification tours, and other informal gatherings
- Access to your Section Director who provides “grass roots” connection to the NPNA Board of Directors
Become a VIP Member to receive added benefits such as a free curb number painting to enhance safety, personalized VIP badge, priority registration for events, and invitations to Section and Board member parties throughout the coming year. To qualify, pay $100 or more per household.
If you are a resident of NPNA but decide not to join us, we welcome you to participate free of charge in our email newsletter and public notices, crime alerts and lost & found pets notices – we want all of our residents to benefit from these services regardless of membership.
NPNA offers two easy ways to become a member or renew your dues: Join or Renew here.
If you have moved into the neighborhood within the last 6 months, you are eligible for a complimentary membership for the rest of this calendar year. Please go to Register for Email from NPNA to find a link to the NPNA New Resident Form.